- Haidilao Malaysia will reopen for dine-in from 10th September 2021 onwards.
- This applies to all of their outlets across Malaysia.
- Dine-in is only allowed for individuals who are fully vaccinated.
- The outlets will be open from 11am to 9pm daily, the last call is at 730pm.
- Check out their official announcement here.
Haidilao Reopens For Dine-In From 10 Sept 2021 Onwards
Calling all Haidilao fans! We are happy to share that Haidilao announced that they will be reopening for dine-in from tomorrow (10 September 2021) onwards. In an announcement on their Facebook and Instagram pages, Haidilao is happy to welcome back customers! They also ensured that the health and safety of their customers and restaurant staff are a top priority.
Haidilao Welcomes Back Patrons For Dine-In
Have you been craving hotpot lately? Well, it’s time to satisfy those cravings at Haidilao! All outlets across Malaysia will reopen tomorrow and they will be open from 11am to 9pm (last call at 730pm). Haidilao Malaysia also ensures that strict SOPs will be in place so you can enjoy hotpot safely. Check out their terms for dine-in below;
Call Up Your Makan Buddies
We hope you are as excited as we are! What are you waiting for? Call up your mayan buddies now and have a good time eating hotpot at Haidilao! But, be sure to adhere to SOPs and stay safe. Bye for now!
This article originally appeared on klfoodie